$500 Travel Voucher Email Sweepstakes 2019 – Official terms and conditions
1. HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. To enter, contestants need to fill out the form on https://www.efultimatebreak.com or send in a postage-paid business reply card entry form with contestant’s name, address, email address and telephone to Two Education Circle, Cambridge, MA 02141. Required information is email address. EF Ultimate Break (“the Sponsor”) can be contacted at Two Education Circle, Cambridge, MA 02141. One entry per person.
2. Eligibility: Must be between eighteen (18) or twenty-nine (29) years of age at the time of entry and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer, and director are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
3. GRAND PRIZE: The prizes (a total of one prize will be awarded) will include a trip for one traveler (between the ages of 18-29 years old). One (1) Grand Prize: consisting of up to $500 towards an EF Ultimate Break trip. Approximate retail value of prize is $500. Travel credit to be applied toward any trip departing between October 1, 2019 and September 30, 2020. Additional terms and conditions may apply to trips. Prizes are non-transferable, and may not be substituted for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability of prize (or prize component) for any reason.
4. GRAND PRIZE DRAW: The winner will be selected in a random drawing. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the judges, whose decisions on all aspects of this drawing are final. The winner will be notified by the October 4, 2019. Prize winners will be notified by phone or e-mail, may be required to complete and return an eligibility affidavit and liability/publicity release. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after selection, does not meet the eligibility criteria, does not fully comply with these Official Rules, or fails to sign and return the affidavit and/or release, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
5. EF Ultimate Break, its affiliates agents and others working for them or on their behalf, will have the right to photograph the winners and entry constitutes permission to use their names, pictures, likenesses, in advertising for no additional compensation.
6. Starting dates and ending dates for receiving entries are May 23, 2019, and September 30th, 2019, respectively.
7. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. WARRANTIES: EF Ultimate Break make no warranties with respect to the prize.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All taxes and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Neither Sponsor nor Facebook are responsible or liable for, and entrants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) completely release and hold Sponsor and Facebook harmless against: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost Entry Forms; (b) network, internet, or computer malfunctions or damage related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor which may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; or (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, including but not limited to technical corruption or non-authorized human intervention, Sponsor in its sole discretion reserve the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. To learn the name of the winner, contact EF Ultimate Break after August 1, 2019. EF Ultimate Break are not responsible for any lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for a cash equivalent.