Escape across the pond to Dublin and London for a pint-sized getaway and one giant New Year’s party. Taste the difference in perfectly crafted Guinness, and wave hello to the Queen in Buckingham Palace as you go from pubs to clubs in some of Europe’s most raved-about nightlife.
What are the top highlights?
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Dublin
- Pour the perfect pint of Guinness while overlooking Dublin’s skyline
- Take in the castles and rolling green hills of Ireland’s countryside
- Make friends with locals and enjoy live music in Ireland’s pub scene
- Meet Ben and Abbey in London, AKA Big Ben and Westminster Abbey
- Go for high tea before catching the Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Experience the nightlife of Piccadilly Circus, London’s Times Square
Your trip includes
- Round-trip flights & airport transfers
- Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motorcoach
- Flight from Dublin to London
- 6 nights in hand-picked accommodations
- Welcome Mixer with appetizers & drinks
- Daily breakfast & three-course Farewell Dinner
- Metro pass in London
- Entrance to the Guinness Storehouse, St. Patrick's Cathedral & other select attractions
You’ll stay at accommodations hand-picked by our team of local experts, in rooms only for EF Ultimate Break travelers. Each property is located in a safe, convenient area. You’ll receive your exact accommodations 30 days before your trip departs.
Click **here **for examples of where you'll stay.
Admit it, booking flights is the worst. Here's why you should let us do it for you:
- Flight costs are included in your monthly payment plan, so you can pay over time
- Airport transfers are included, so we’ll be waiting, sign in hand
- Flights are booked with major airlines
- 24/7 support no matter what time zone you’re in
- One checked bag included on most flights
- Option to make changes to your trip up to 99 days before departure
Booking with a friend? Let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re on the same flight. Still want to book your own flights? That’s cool, simply select ‘No flights included’ instead of your departure city in the ‘Flights from’ dropdown.
Day 1: Overnight Flight
Board your overnight flight, bound for Europe.
Day 2: Arrive in Dublin
Welcome to Dublin, the quaint, cobblestoned center of commerce in Ireland! You’ll be enchanted by charm pouring from every street.
- Arrive in Dublin and explore the area with your Tour Director
- See the highlights like Grafton Street and the Temple Bar District, the hotspots for entertainment and nightlife
In the evening, it’s time for your Welcome Mixer. Head to a local spot to enjoy appetizers and drinks with fellow travelers.
Day 3: Tour Dublin
See Dublin’s major highlights and historical sites on a walking and bus tour with a local guide.
- Visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the largest church in Ireland
- Drive through Phoenix Park
- Pour your perfect pint in the Guinness Storehouse (and get a certificate upon completion to prove your mastery)
- Enjoy your brew while overlooking the Dublin skyline from Gravity Bar at the top of the Storehouse
- Tonight, celebrate New Year's Eve in Dublin! Party with fellow travelers and locals as you count down to the best year yet.
Day 4: Free Day in Dublin + Optional Glendalough Day Trip
Enjoy a full free day to explore Dublin on your own.
Some free time options include:
- Visit the Trinity College Library and see the most famous ancient Irish manuscript, the Book of Kells
- Tour Kilmainham Gaol and learn about the enormous prison that housed political prisoners during the Irish Revolution
- Immerse yourself in the pub culture in the Temple Bar District; grab a pint and chat up a local
Glendalough Day Trip(extra cost)
When it comes to Ireland’s rugged, yet breathtaking countryside, nothing quite compares to Glendalough. The word translates to “the valley of the two lakes”, and in the sixth century, St. Kevin founded a monastery on this very spot. Today, you’ll visit the remains of this historic site and do your best to imagine yourself as a sixth century church-goer. Nerd out at the museum before heading out to gawk at the famous Round Tower, believed to be one of the most beautiful structures in Ireland.
Day 5: Travel to London
Say goodbye to Ireland; you’re off to London! Board your short flight and arrive with plenty of time to explore the sites, from buzzing Piccadilly Circus to the foodie and art haven of Covent Garden.
- Arrive in London and join your Tour Director for an introductory walk of the area
- Stroll the River Thames and spot icons like the London Eye and Westminster Abbey
- Arrive in London and walk through famous areas like Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square before enjoying a free evening
Day 6: Explore London + Optional London Eye and River Cruise
Hit the highlights of London with a local guide giving you all the inside info. Get ready to see royal palaces, down a pint of room-temperature beer (it’s how the locals drink it), and walk like a Beatle—from the band. Not a bug. Looking for a different perspective? See the city by boat and by giant ferris wheel during an optional excursion.
Free Time Suggestions
Be a Beatle: Head to Abbey Road and walk what’s probably the world’s most famous crosswalk. This storied spot is a must-see for even the most casual Beatles fan.
Don't look down: Test your fear of heights at the Tower Bridge glass walkway.
London Eye & River Cruise(extra cost)
If you’re going to see London, see it properly: from air and sea. Fly high on the London Eye: Europe’s tallest Ferris wheel, providing panoramic views of all the iconic landmarks, including The Shard, The Gherkin & The Banana (okay, maybe we made that last one up). Afterwards, sail down the River Thames with tea & crumpets. Take in the local flavours & colours, and realize that you love London so much you’ve started spelling words the British way.
Why wait? Save money by booking this optional excursion before your trip departs.
Day 7: Free Day in London
The world is your Oyster Card! Your metro pass is included, so enjoy a full free day to explore London.
Some free time options:
- Marvel at the Crown Jewels, see what was once the Royal Menagerie and learn about the darker history that took place in the Tower of London
- Harry Potter fans: Take a selfie at Platform 9 ¾ in King's Cross station
Day 8: Fly Home
Your next destination awaits—home. Before you head to the airport, enjoy your last few moments together. Take one more group photo. Grab that final drink. (Fine, maybe a couple of drinks.) But this isn’t goodbye. It’s “See you later.” The only question is, where?
EXTEND YOUR TRIP 2 WAYS
1. Double the fun
A lot of our trips line up back to back! Give us a call—we can help you add another and save big while you're at it.
2. Go ahead or stay behind
Extending your trip is easy! During checkout, you'll have the option to fly to (or from) the gateway of your choice for an additional fee. We'll adjust your flights accordingly, but you'll be responsible to take care of your transportation, hotels, and other logistics outside of tour.
Note: Depending on your desired gateways, additional fees may apply.
No reviews (yet) for this awesome trip51